Can foreigners rent apartments in Thailand?

Can foreigners rent apartments in Thailand?

Foreigners are legally able to purchase up to 49% of the registerable area of ​​a condominium project (foreign quota). The remaining 51% can only be owned by Thai nationals or Thai companies. Therefore, foreigners looking for uncomplicated and hassle-free property...